How to manage Reseller Accounts on your WHM server:
1) Find the 'Reseller' section of the menu.
2) Click 'Show Reseller Accounts' link. Here, you can view the list of all accounts in the system.
3) Now, Click on 'Reseller center'.
4) Select correct reseller account in the drop-down menu.
5) The given tools allow you to select which IPs are available to his reseller and which IP should be used as their main shared IP.
6) Go to 'Edit privileges/Nameservers'.
7) Tick the checkbox to limit the total number of accounts the reseller can create and specify that number.
8) Next option allows you to limit the resources the accounts a reseller owns can use. Also, specify both disk space and bandwidth.
9) Click on the other checkboxes as instructed.
10) When finished, click on 'Save All Settings'.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution