If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from the cPanel's Cronjob Page.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Under "Cron Email" you should enter your full e-mail address in text field.
4. Click on the "Update Email" Button.
How to Update a Cronjob E-mail Address?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon....How to create a user-friendly URL using .htaccess?
If your website is using long URL like example.com/files/folder/sitemap.html, you can change it...How to send email using Mozilla Thunderbird?
You can send email using Thunderbird. It is very easy because you do not need to manually login...Hosting Account Resources Exceeded
OVERVIEW: Understanding of CloudLinux resource limits...How to Edit or Delete Cronjob via cPanel?
How to Edit Cronjob?1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron...