If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from the cPanel's Cronjob Page.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Under "Cron Email" you should enter your full e-mail address in text field.
4. Click on the "Update Email" Button.
How to Update a Cronjob E-mail Address?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters" Icon....How to delete a database in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon....Configure an cPanel Email account in Outlook as IMAP or POP Account
Follow the below steps to create an Outlook POP3 or IMAP account for cPanel:- STEPS - 1 - Open...How to Install an SSL Certificate via cPanel
How to Install an SSL Certificate An SSL Certificate is a text file with encrypted data that you...How to create an E-mail Autoresponder when you are unavailable or on vacation?
If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an...