How to remove your post in Wordpress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts and then click on "All Posts".
3. Choose the post you wish to remove and the "Trash" option will appear, Click on it.
You will get a success message like "1 post moved to the Trash".
WordPress is a CMS software with an easy to access admin account and a simple to manage blog...How to Manually Install a Plugin in WordPress?
Automatic installation of a plugin is easy and you can also install on manually. It will involve...A Common Way to Fix the Blank page in WordPress sites
1. Disable Plugins and Themes :- One of the easiest and most common ways to fix the WordPress...How to start writing your first blog post in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...How to remove the Uncategorized category from WordPress?
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...