How to remove your post in Wordpress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts and then click on "All Posts".
3. Choose the post you wish to remove and the "Trash" option will appear, Click on it.
You will get a success message like "1 post moved to the Trash".
You can install a plugin in WordPress in a number of ways. The best way to install a plugin is to...How to start writing your first blog post in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...How to remove a category in WordPress?
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...A Common Way to Fix the Blank page in WordPress sites
1. Disable Plugins and Themes :- One of the easiest and most common ways to fix the WordPress...How to Install a New Theme in WordPress?
You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and...