How to remove your post in Wordpress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts and then click on "All Posts".
3. Choose the post you wish to remove and the "Trash" option will appear, Click on it.
You will get a success message like "1 post moved to the Trash".
1. Check Your WordPress Database Credentials The most common reason for database connection...How to start writing your first blog post in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...How to Install a Plugin in WordPress?
You can install a plugin in WordPress in a number of ways. The best way to install a plugin is to...A Common Way to Fix the Blank page in WordPress sites
1. Disable Plugins and Themes :- One of the easiest and most common ways to fix the WordPress...How to remove sample comments, posts on a new WordPress blog?
If you installed a fresh WordPress blog system on your website ,before writing new posts, you...