How to remove your post in Wordpress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts and then click on "All Posts".
3. Choose the post you wish to remove and the "Trash" option will appear, Click on it.
You will get a success message like "1 post moved to the Trash".
Automatic installation of a plugin is easy and you can also install on manually. It will involve...Wordpress : Error Establishing Database Connection
1. Check Your WordPress Database Credentials The most common reason for database connection...How to start writing your first blog post in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...How to remove sample comments, posts on a new WordPress blog?
If you installed a fresh WordPress blog system on your website ,before writing new posts, you...How to remove a category in WordPress?
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...