How to remove multiple posts with a single click in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over Posts and click on "All Posts".
3. Tickmark the top checkbox and all checkboxes will be automatically selected.
4. Now click on "Bulk Actions" and select "Move to Trash" from the drop-down menu. Then click on "Apply".
It's done. Your post is removed and no longer available for public view.
Check file wp-config.php is exists Please look into your wordpress files and make sure that...How to remove your post in Wordpress?
You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...How to add a new category in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...How to remove the Uncategorized category from WordPress?
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...How to remove a category in WordPress?
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...