How to Delete/Remove a WordPress theme from the WordPress Dashboard?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on "Appearance" and then click on "Themes".
3. Hover your mouse on a theme which is not active and unused or you wish to remove that theme. It will show you the option "Theme Details". Click it.
4. A simple window will open. At the bottom area, in the right side of the window, you can see the "Delete" option. Click it!
5. A confirmation window will open. Click "OK" to remove your theme.
The theme is successfully removed!
You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and...How to Forcefully Update a Plugin in WordPress?
If your WordPress plugin is not working properly or you want to re-install it even when it is...Wordpress : Error Establishing Database Connection
1. Check Your WordPress Database Credentials The most common reason for database connection...How to remove a category in WordPress?
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...How to Install a Plugin in WordPress?
You can install a plugin in WordPress in a number of ways. The best way to install a plugin is to...