You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the "Edit" option, modify the details and then click on "Save Record". Removing a record can be done with the "Delete" option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
How to edit or remove a Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.3. In...How to retrieve an CSR from cPanel? How to change the password of your email account?
If you want to change password of your email account then you can do this by the following...How to delete email message in Mozilla Thunderbird?
If you want to remove email from Mozilla Thunderbird, you can easily do it but if you use IMAP,...How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...