You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the "Edit" option, modify the details and then click on "Save Record". Removing a record can be done with the "Delete" option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
How to edit or remove a Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
Please follow the instructions below to generate the CSR code in your cPanel account: 1.Log...How to change PHP version on your domain using cPanel? How to Create Email Account in cPanel?
To create a new email address, perform the following steps:1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In...How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon. 3....How to create a email account in cpanel :
How to create a POP email account: 1) Click the 'Email Accounts' icon. 2) Enter the new...