You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the "Edit" option, modify the details and then click on "Save Record". Removing a record can be done with the "Delete" option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
How to edit or remove a Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon....How to change the password of your email account?
If you want to change password of your email account then you can do this by the following...How to Update a Cronjob E-mail Address?
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...How to Create "User Level Email Filter" in cPanel?
It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to...Access Outlook Mail in Mozilla Thunderbird
Leapswitch Networks Pvt. Ltd.OverviewBelow are the steps to setup an Outlook Mail on the Web in...