You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the "Edit" option, modify the details and then click on "Save Record". Removing a record can be done with the "Delete" option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
How to edit or remove a Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
You can forward email to others email accounts using Mozilla Thunderbird. 1. Open Mozilla...How to Create a Database Username in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon....Configure Outlook on iPhone / iPad
OVERVIEW Configure Outlook on iPhone / iPad. STEPS - Select the Settings app from the home...How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon. 3....How to delete database table via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.3. In...