You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the "Edit" option, modify the details and then click on "Save Record". Removing a record can be done with the "Delete" option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
How to edit or remove a Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
A Record is a DNS record and is used to point a domain or subdomain to an IP address. You can add...How to create an E-mail Autoresponder when you are unavailable or on vacation?
If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an...php error: Allowed memory size of x bytes exhausted
If you are getting an error like "Allowed memory size of... in file...How to Install an SSL Certificate via cPanel
How to Install an SSL Certificate An SSL Certificate is a text file with encrypted data that you...How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon. 3....