You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the "Edit" option, modify the details and then click on "Save Record". Removing a record can be done with the "Delete" option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
How to edit or remove a Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
In this article we will discuss how to restore files in cPanel. As both an end-user and as a...How to reply to email in Mozilla Thunderbird?
You can reply to emails using Mozilla Thunderbird instead of using cPanel Webmail. 1. Open...How to change the password of the FTP Account in cPanel?
If you want to change main root FTP Account then you need to change the password of your cPanel...How to Delete Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account. 2. Under "Current Filters" you can see...How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...