You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the "Edit" option, modify the details and then click on "Save Record". Removing a record can be done with the "Delete" option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
How to edit or remove a Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
If you want to change main root FTP Account then you need to change the password of your cPanel...How to Install an SSL Certificate via cPanel
How to Install an SSL Certificate An SSL Certificate is a text file with encrypted data that you...How to rename a database in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon....How to Set the PHP Version per Folder?
Do you have a single domain or wish to use different PHP version per folder? Do you have an...Configure Outlook automatically on Windows Server
OVERVIEW- How to Configure Outlook automatically on Windows Server. STEPS - 1 - Open outlook...