You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the "Edit" option, modify the details and then click on "Save Record". Removing a record can be done with the "Delete" option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
How to edit or remove a Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...How to Create an Additional Web Disk Account in cPanel?
You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk. You can also create an additional...How to Edit .htaccess File via the cPanel Filemanager?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....How to create an FTP Account in cPanel?
You can use your cPanel username and password to access all folders and files via FTP. However,...Access Outlook Mail in Mozilla Thunderbird
Leapswitch Networks Pvt. Ltd.OverviewBelow are the steps to setup an Outlook Mail on the Web in...