You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the "Edit" option, modify the details and then click on "Save Record". Removing a record can be done with the "Delete" option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
How to edit or remove a Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
OVERVIEW- How to Configure Outlook automatically on Windows Server. STEPS - 1 - Open outlook...How to add a MX Record in cPanel using DNS Zone Editor?
A mail exchanger record (MX record) is a type of resource record in the Domain Name System that...How to create a database in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon....How to create an FTP Account in cPanel?
You can use your cPanel username and password to access all folders and files via FTP. However,...How to delete database table via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.3. In...