You can edit or remove CNAME Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate CNAME Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a CNAME record, click the "Edit" option, modify the details and then click on "Save Record". Removing a record can be done with the "Delete" option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
How to edit or remove CNAME Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
Follow the below steps to create an Outlook POP3 or IMAP account for cPanel:- STEPS - 1 - Open...Access Outlook Mail in Mozilla Thunderbird
Leapswitch Networks Pvt. Ltd.OverviewBelow are the steps to setup an Outlook Mail on the Web in...Configure Outlook on iPhone / iPad
OVERVIEW Configure Outlook on iPhone / iPad. STEPS - Select the Settings app from the home...Configure Outlook automatically on Windows Server
OVERVIEW- How to Configure Outlook automatically on Windows Server. STEPS - 1 - Open outlook...How to create a database in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon....