How to Install a Plugin in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over "Plugins" and click on "Add New".
3. In the "Search Plugin" box, enter the name of the plugin you wish to install, such as "Jetpack", and press enter.
4. The available plugins matching the keyword "Jetpack" will appear. Click on the "Install" button which appear next to the plugin"s name.
5. The installation can take a few minutes. Once it is complete, it will display the "Activate" option. Click on it to activate your newly installed plugin.
Note: The newly activated plugin will show in the sidebar menu. If a plugin requires a setup, it will display an option to complete it.
You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...How to remove multiple posts with a single click in WordPress?
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...How to Change the Display Name of a WordPress User Account?
You can change the display name of your WordPress account which show on a WordPress post or...How to Install a New Theme in WordPress?
You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and...Wordpress : Error Establishing Database Connection
1. Check Your WordPress Database Credentials The most common reason for database connection...