How to Change the Display Name of a WordPress User Account?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over "Users" and then click on "Your Profile".
3. Locate "Nickname" and enter your new name.
4. In the option "Display name publicly as", choose your newly added nickname from the drop-down menu.
Check file wp-config.php is exists Please look into your wordpress files and make sure that...How to remove multiple posts with a single click in WordPress?
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...How to remove your post in Wordpress?
You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...How to add a new category in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...How to remove the Uncategorized category from WordPress?
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...