How to remove your post in Wordpress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts and then click on "All Posts".
3. Choose the post you wish to remove and the "Trash" option will appear, Click on it.
You will get a success message like "1 post moved to the Trash".
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...A Common Way to Fix the Blank page in WordPress sites
1. Disable Plugins and Themes :- One of the easiest and most common ways to fix the WordPress...How to Deactivate and Delete a Plugin in WordPress?
If your plugin is not in use or you wish to deactivate it, you can do this from the WordPress...How to Install a Plugin in WordPress?
You can install a plugin in WordPress in a number of ways. The best way to install a plugin is to...How to Delete/Remove a WordPress theme from the WordPress Dashboard?
We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress...