You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the "Edit" option, modify the details and then click on "Save Record". Removing a record can be done with the "Delete" option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
How to edit or remove a Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
Do you have a single domain or wish to use different PHP version per folder? Do you have an...Configure Outlook automatically on Windows Server
OVERVIEW- How to Configure Outlook automatically on Windows Server. STEPS - 1 - Open outlook...How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...How to redirect a page to another page or website using .htaccess?
If a page on your website no longer exist and you want to redirect it to your new page or website...How to add a user to a database and add privileges?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon....