You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the "Edit" option, modify the details and then click on "Save Record". Removing a record can be done with the "Delete" option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
How to edit or remove a Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.3. In...How to create a database in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon....Redirect website to HTTPS in cPanel/Linux
If you have a secure socket layer certificate (SSL) on your website, you can automatically...How to change the password of the FTP Account in cPanel?
If you want to change main root FTP Account then you need to change the password of your cPanel...How to Edit .htaccess File via the cPanel Filemanager?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....