You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the "Edit" option, modify the details and then click on "Save Record". Removing a record can be done with the "Delete" option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
How to edit or remove a Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon. 3....How to export database table via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.3. In...How to upload files via the cPanel FileManager?
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt File...How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage?
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much...How to upload files via the cPanel FileManager?
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt File...