To change the WHOIS details for a domain name , you can follow these steps:
Log in to your Reselleraccount and go to your domain control panel.
2. In the search option, please specify the domain name for which you want to update the WHOIS details.
3. In the left-hand menu, click on the "Contact Details " option.
4. Here, you can update the contact details for the Registrant, Administrative, Technical, and Billing contacts.
5. After making the necessary changes, click on the "Save Changes" button.
6. Registry will now send an email to the Registrant contact email address ( Both Old and New email address) asking them to verify the changes.
7. Once the changes are verified, the updated WHOIS details will be reflected in the public WHOIS database within 24-48 hours.
Note that certain domain extensions may have specific requirements for updating WHOIS details. If you encounter any issues or have questions, you may want to contact Leapswitch Networks customer support for assistance.