1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like "example".
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all the databases. Select an appropriate database which you want to edit and it will be expanded.
5. Select an the table you want to edit, for example to edit the blog name in a Wordpress through phpMyAdmin, then select the "wp-options" table.
6. Click on the "Edit" option on the 3rd raw.
7. Edit "My Blog" changing it to a different text and then click on the "Go" button.
By this method you can change the value of the SQL data of any software without accessing the administrator area like If you can't change the theme from administrator area then you can use this method to change the value of the SQL and even you can change the password of any account in the dbase.