You can check and change MX records and Email routing for domains using below steps:-
3. Go to the MX tab.
The default MX record for all hosted domains is mail.yourdomain.tld.
If you would like to use a third-party mail service for your domain, you need to follow below steps: -
1. Remove existing MX records for your domain.
2. Add a new MX record(s) using the Add Record button.
3. Set Email Routing to Remote as described below.
1. Log into your cPanel, go to Email section > Email Routing menu.
2. By default, Email Routing is set to Local for all hosted domains.
3. In order to use a third-party email service, you need to change it to Remote and click Change.