How to install Acronis Agent on Windows Server
Once ordered the backup services, you will receive an activation email using which you need to activate your Acronis account.
- Log in Acronis portal
Log into the Acronis portal using your login username, and click the Continue button.
Enter your password and click the Sign In button.
- Download Acronis agent
Click on Profile Icon >> Select Download Download “ Agent for Windows.exe”
- Run “ Agent for Windows.exe”
The setup wizard is launched. Then click on the Install button
- Wait until the installation completes and the registration screen appears. Do one of the following:
- Click Show registration info. The setup program shows the registration link and the registration code. You can copy them and perform the registration steps on a different machine. In this case, you will need to enter the registration code in the registration form. The registration code is valid for one hour.
4. Registration steps
- On the Acronis Management Console’s landing page, click the Add button located on the top right side of the Acronis Management Console
- Search “Registration via code”
- Click on “REGISTER” button and Past registration code and click confirm registration
- Now when you have the Agent installed, the computer is available in Cyber Protection console and you can back up your data:
Once the server is added to the Acronis portal, the next step is to set up a backup plan.